2023 – entries are open (to first claim members)
We are pleased to announce that entries are now open for this year’s series.
Please note the following changes :
- Entries will close on 18th April.
- First claim member entries only up until 22nd March to give the league clubs full members a chance to enter.
- Any second claim entries received before 22nd March will be cancelled and refunded less transaction cost.
- If the series is not full after 18th April then entries will reopen for a few days after the first event in the usual way.
- Entries received before 5th April will have numbers posted out, entries after that date will have to collect their number on race night.
Those who entered last year will already have an account with all details saved, please log in using email address and password from last year – reset your password if it has been forgotten.
It is also important that an entrant’s postal address is correct to allow numbers to arrive safely and in good time. Race numbers have a timing chip on the back and need to be used for the full series.
Extra rule agreed for this year
Pacers: No pacing is allowed in the race from anyone not competing in the race or who has competed but has finished. Only series entered runners are allowed on the course during the race.